To answer the many question about the guitars and amps I use, just a short note.
You can find a lot of gear I advise and use on the following pages as well
- D’Angelico Excel EXL-1 (a sunburst or a blond, depending on how I feel )
- PRS hollowbody custom II piezo
- Ibanez Benson or PM (sometimes)
- Whatever steelstring I happen to have with me
- Brunetti Singleman 15 (Whenever I have some helping hands to lift it)
- Henriksen The bud 10 (used to have a jazzamp 12, switched because of weight)
- DV Mark Little Jazz (even easier to carry than the Henriksen, but has no tweeter, so just for that dark smokey sound))
Depending on the guitar; for the hollowbodies usually D’Angelico elctrozinc Jazz electrozinc’s 0.12, or (on the Benson) D’Addario ECG25’s
Pedals & Stuff
Hardly ever on stage, sometimes (occasionaly) a delay (Boss), sometimes a looper pedal or some kind of mp3 player for backing tracks (my Phone that is). Often I dual amp my guitars with a coolswitch pro. Almost never use another pedal for live performances.
So that’s it, all of the gear I use. I prefer it when everything fits into one gigbag. Small, easy to transport and with a killer sound. I mostly travel with one guitar and one amp. Easy and fast.